Mommy Hates Cooking

has been moved to new address

http://www.mommyhatescooking.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Mommy Hates Cooking: Stay Tuned...

July 21, 2010

Stay Tuned...

I recently made the dive into the blogosphere with my new blog, Mommy Hates Cooking.

In my quest to find decent recipes, and good blogs for busy mom's who have to cook, I kept hitting dead ends. So, I thought I might as well start my own since I'm going to be trying all sorts of recipes each day. I have been cooking for a few months now, taking pictures daily, and gathering new recipes. I am slowly converting into someone who enjoys cooking the more I am able to try new things, that's the ultimate goal. I'm trying to take something that I hate and turn into something I love!

I am excited about the future of this blog and all the recipes I plan to share. Some of the upcoming
recipes that I'll be trying out include Parmesan Chicken, Lime Chipotle Fish, Shish Kabobs, Fish Taco's and many more. I am making a vow to try harder to watch the measurements so I can share the exact recipes with my readers.

I am also cooking for a 1 year old who is learning to be picky about his meals. I will soon be adding several tips and tricks along with meal ideas for toddlers. I am hoping to get creative with the toddler food ideas.

Food allergies are also a big part of our family. My son has had issues with milk since birth, he can now tolerate most dairy products except cow's milk. We are currently using an alternative to cow's milk. My nephew also has severe food allergies, and when he was born we all had a crash course in food allergies. I am researching many recipes that are allergy free and dairy free. I will be trying these out over time as well.

I'm sure I'll be adding stories about my lovely family too!

If there are any recipes that you think would be good for me to try, toddler meal ideas, or allergy free recipes, please feel free to email them to me at Mommyhatescooking@yahoo.com . If I use the recipe and post it, I will of course give a shout out to you for the recipe idea. I am learning more recipes and meal ideas daily so I love to hear about different foods to try.

Welcome to my love/hate relationship with cooking!
and Family :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home