Mommy Hates Cooking

has been moved to new address

http://www.mommyhatescooking.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Mommy Hates Cooking: Taco Night

July 15, 2010

Taco Night

One of my favorite nights is taco night! This usually lands on a weekend for us since that's when my husband is home for dinner.

I have many taco kits that I have purchased for FREE thanks to Money Saving Queen grocery saving methods.

I use 1 lb of beef, 1 bag or head of lettuce, and a package of shredded cheese along with my kit and I'm ready to start cooking.

I use precooked beef crumbles from National Steak and Poultry. These are absolutely amazing! All you have to do is heat them up in the skillet with 1/3 cup of water and 1 package of taco seasoning. I put the shells in the oven to warm up. After both the meat is warm and the shells, we build our tacos and eat up.
I cook Knorr's Spanish rice and 1 can of corn along with this meal.
The next day I mix the seasoned beef, rice, corn, and top it with cheese, heat it all up. It makes a nice Spanish rice dish. It's actually the main reason why I love taco night because of the next day rice dish! I love it.


I love cooking Mexican foods, so stay tuned for more Mexican dishes that are a bit more complicated!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home