Mommy Hates Cooking

has been moved to new address

http://www.mommyhatescooking.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Mommy Hates Cooking: Turkey Pot Pie

September 23, 2010

Turkey Pot Pie

After eating our Smoked Turkey, I knew we were going to have a TON of leftover turkey.

I am not usually a fan of pot pies; however, my husband loves them.  So, I thought I would utilize the leftovers to make this pot pie.  This is a pot pie that we had many times during my childhood.

Ingredients:

1 Cup Shredded Turkey
1 Can of Turkey Gravy
1 Cup of Bisquick
2/3 Cup of Milk
1 Egg
1/4 Tsp of Pepper

Start by preheating the oven to 400*.  

In a bowl, mix the Bisquick, milk, and egg.  This will be the top of the pot pie.  

In another bowl, mix the turkey, gravy, veggies, and pepper.

Pour the turkey mixture into a round baking dish, then pour the Bisquick mixture over the top of the dish.  Spread the mixture evenly to cover the top.  

This will bake in the oven  for 30 minutes.

This was also a great item for my toddler.  It was full of veggies and meat which he loved!  It's perfect for a busy night when you just need a dish with all the food groups involved!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home