Mommy Hates Cooking

has been moved to new address

http://www.mommyhatescooking.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Mommy Hates Cooking: Banana Cream Pudding

September 22, 2010

Banana Cream Pudding

I was not so sure when I first started to make this; however, by the time I woke up the next morning, some unknown critter must have eaten ALL of it!  (Also known as my husband!)

He has now been bugging me for a week to make this again because he says it was 'That Good!'.  I would have loved to know how good it was, but all I could do was lick the bowl by the time I got to it!

Ingredients:
1 Banana, sliced
1 Container of Cool Whip
Vanilla Wafers
1 Bag of Marshmallows (I used about 10-15)

Prepare the pudding as instructed on the package and set aside.

I used a square corning ware dish to prepare this in.  I put a layer of marshmallows on the bottom, then poured 1/2 the pudding on top of them.  I put a layer of wafers and banana's.  I poured the remaining pudding over this and then topped the dish with cool whip.  I used crumbled wafers and whole wafers to cover the top.

This is a picture of one without using Cool Whip; however, I believe Cool Whip is a must!  I just love it that much!

Let this chill in the fridge for 4-6 hours.  Great little treat after a long day, that is if you beat your husband to it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home